Saturday 1 November 2014

Santa and sleigh in the night sky



This was another easy card to make. 
The cardstock used is stampin ups cherry cobber, whisper white and unknown brand of black.

I die cut the houses using stampin up homemade holidays framelits dies, cut them down to size as they were too high.

I cut out a 1 3/4 " circle using a punch & daubed it with stampin up summer starfruit for the moon. 

I stuck the houses & moon in place on the cherry cobbler cardstock using both sided adhesive tape.

I die cut the diamond background (from poppystamps) in gold cardstock. 
Stamped santa & reindeer using close to my heart santa claus holiday stamp then lightly glued & stuck down the diamond background. I added gold glitz dazzling details to the diamond background then stuck it to the card with 3d tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment