Saturday 1 November 2014

5 christmas trees easy card to make


Another super quick and easy card to make. 
I borrowed this idea from card making magazine I cant remember it at the moment but its a recent one with a free Penny Black wonder collection stamp.

I used stampin up whisper white & wisteria wonder cardstock. Wisteria wonder & smokey slate stamp pads. The free Penny Back stamp set christmas tree & joy, peace, love sentiment.

I stamped 3 trees equally spaced in smokey slate & two trees on the top & in between + the sentiment using wisteria wonder.

I added glitter blobs to the grey trees using dazzling details silver sparkle & dazzling details on the wisteria coloured trees- both from stampin up. You cant really see these details in the picture but it makes it really sparkly.

This is a great idea if you need to make a lot of cards in a short time frame.



No comments:

Post a Comment