Monday 13 October 2014



This card was part of a challenge to make a card using a sketch for Charlotte's paper crafting, you needed to have the image, with flowers & a sentiment added.
I was feeling in a pink mood & this is how she turned out.

I coloured her with the following copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E53 & E93
Hair: E21, E25 & E29
Dress & headbands: RV02, RV19, RV63 & RV66
Shoes: RV63 & RV19
Bird: Y02, Y06 Y08 & Y38
Balloon: RV02 & RV63
Lips: RV19
 Bench: E21, E25 & E29
Presents: BV02, BV04 & BV08
Clouds: C-0
Background: SKY- BG000, Ground, YG11

I used La la land heart balloon Marci digital stamp and had some rainbow paper and I loved how it changed from pink to orange to yellow which incorporated the yellow bird as well, however, the paper didnt go with any other type of paper/cardstock that I had.White was too bland, cream didnt go.  I tried embossing different coloured cardstocks to force the union. I even tried putting her on a black background but nothing seemed to work. So off I went to my local shop & found some bright pink cards & envelopes. I tried the image against the colour & liked it.
I added some mulberry paper flowers & butterflies & here is the finished card.


I havent finished Alyce Keegans hair & skin class yet, I'm still only in class 2 but Im getting there. 

Its been a good hobby for me to do, but also being able to stop doing it & when my hands/arms start hurting & go back to it another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment