Sunday 12 October 2014

Super Lucas


This card was made for a little boy also in the USA named Lucas who is 1 & 1/2 years old but was recently diagnosed with leukemia.

 I don't know him personally, but a call came out in a card group I'm involved with asking for anyone to send a card to him in the super heroes theme.

I found this picture on pinterest, unfortunately I don't know who the artist is but I'm quite happy to pay them for using their picture. I copied & tweaked it a little, not one of my best drawings but it will suffice.

Silly me, I didn't write the the copics used  so I'm writing these from memory (which isn't that good these days) as follows:

Skin: E50, E51, E53 & E93
Outfit: B000, B00, B02 & B06
Tights: B05 & B06
Hair: Y02
Cape: Y02, Y06, Y08, C5 & yellow gel pen (bought from Aldi)


No comments:

Post a Comment