Monday 13 October 2014


I received inspiration from Jak Anne for these cards. Thank you

I used the middle sized icicle stamp from stampin up's endless wishes set, cherry cobbler stamp pad and cardstock used from stampin up.

I used the 2nd smallest die from Spellbinders lacey squares nesting dies, cut 6 of these from AC heavy weight white textured cardstock (from spotlight). 
The backgrounds were embossed with small dots embossing folder & dotted the points of the icicles with stampin up dazzling details silver. 

The picture doesn't do either of them justice, they are very sparkly & pretty for xmas.



This one i tried heat embossing. 
I have all the tools to do this but never attempted it before. 
Wow its messy, but gives a really pretty finish to the stamped image.

I used the same stamp & cardstock as above, but this time I stamped it with the versamark stamp pad, sprinkled it with stampin up heat & stick powder, heated it with my heat gun (hottest setting) then sprinkled with stampin up dazzling diamonds (its a very fine powder with glitter) and heated again to make sure the glitter melted into the powder. 

The same as above the picture doesnt do it justice its beautiful in real life when the light hits it.

No comments:

Post a Comment