Monday 15 September 2014

Roobydoobz was named after our adopted rescue dog Ruby, not sure of her breed but I'm told she's a Pomeranian cross. I think she looks more like a corgi or shelty mix. Either way she has barged into our life & made herself very much at home and I wouldn't have it any other way.

She sits by my feet faithfully every day while I try different card creations or trawl different sites looking for inspiration.

Ive been crafty all of my life doing various types of craft but never finding one in particular that I could see myself doing for a long time. Im the type that starts a new craft, but then gets sick of it after a short while.  Since having injuries to both of my arms & hands and being medically retired, Ive been searching for a craft that I can do without it becoming too painful and card making seems to fit. I can readily buy machines & tools that help me greatly. I can leave it if starting to get too painful & return to it when Im all fresh again. I get a real sense of achievement when I've completed a card & given it to a family member or friend. I love to receive hand made goods that someone has taken the time to think about me & what I like, then make something suitable. 


I'm part of a few different creative facebook sites & have been getting lots of ideas which I will start posting once I get the hang of this blog thing,

No comments:

Post a Comment