Monday 22 September 2014

Jack's Christening card


This was a christening card I made for my 4th Grandson Jack. I found the baby in christening gown image on pinterest. I did try to locate the artist but I wasn't successful. If anyone can tell me who it is I'm happy to pay for using it.

I printed the image on Xpress it cardboard & coloured the babys skin with E50, E51 & E53 copic markers. I outlined the christening gown with B00 which made a very soft shadow. For the outline of the window I used 09 turquoise copic spica pen.
The Dies used were the Spellbinders nestabilities floral ovals (large & small). The cross was made using a string of floral beads I have by the metre, 4 in a row then 1 on each side. Then attached lace & ribbons & put it all together.

I made a small envelope with my We R memory keepers envelope board to be used as a money pouch inside the card & then made the card envelope . 

I really enjoyed making this and it looked better in real life than the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment